Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich

I LOVE the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich. They are just fun reads. You know, when you're reading, and laugh out loud with eyes watering, and your family or the guy in the Doctor's office, or...you get my drift, just looks at you. That's Stephanie Plum. Smokin' Seventeen is due out June 21st. I am so excited. If you haven't read this series, I urge you to give One for the Money a whirl. I don't think you'll be disappointed. She wrote a couple of other series as well, but I'm limited to words in my post, so I'll just focus on Stephanie Plum for now. The books all have a number in them to denote the order, except for four "between the numbers" titles she wrote.                                                                  
Between the Numbers titles:



2 comments:

  1. I have read all of the Plum series and look forward to each one. But I have decided not to finish this one. I didn't laugh out loud like I usually do. Lula is too foul mouthed. When did Stephanie turn so slutty. What happened to her sense of morality. I don't like any of the characters. The author seems to write in a formula and it is no longer working for me. There is nothing new in the book and it has lost all of the old that used to make them enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Espana,
    Thank you very much for stopping by and taking the time to comment.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...