Monday, January 13, 2014

Best Books of the 21st Century [Infographic]

Erika Phyall, Community Outreach Manager for the USC Rossier School of Education, recently e-mailed me with this fabulous infographic. I'm so excited to share it with you.

USC Rossier has compiled this list of 100 top-rated books that have all been published in the 21st century. These are bestsellers that have been selected from Amazon as well as goodreads.com.

Hope this helps you find your next great read.

  Best Books
Brought to you by USC Rossier’s masters of art in teaching








4 comments:

  1. You're very welcome. Thank you for coming by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I feel sorta bad because I've only read some of these. Awesome graphic though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I bookmarked it so I can go through it again. I loved seeing so many of my favorite books (HP, Wonder, etc.) and tons of my TBR list is on here. I think I should look back in a few months and see if I have added any more to the read pile. :) Thanks for sharing!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...