Thursday, February 16, 2012

I Write Lists

I write lists. It helps me to organize my day. And lets me show the rest of the family what the heck I've done. I know you SOOO do that too. OK maybe you don't. But when you do things not on your list, do you add them so you can cross them off? I do.

I seriously think that they (the family) think I eat bon-bons all day long! It doesn't help that I say that the bon bons don't eat themselves! It happens...

Anywho...I was expecting it to rain/snow today. It was stinkin' gorgeous! So I quick washed laundry, hung it out, and wouldn't you know it? It started to RAIN! February. Wisconsin. NOT SUPPOSED TO RAIN!!! I OUUUUGTA (the middle finger is sooo UP at Mother Nature!).

I had to rush out to take the clothes off the line and put them in the dad-gum dryer anyway!!!

Hello...I had book stuff to write about! UGH. Laundry was NOT even on my list. I added it. And. And. I crossed it OFF!

Thanks for stopping by and listening to my rant. I love you for that.

Happy reading,
Angela
 
 :
 



2 comments:

  1. I totally write lists too! Drives my hubs crazy, he just doesn't get how much better my day goes when I have a list to work from. :) I shared a link to your post on my blog: http://authorjess.blogspot.com/2012/02/trip-around-thursday-happenings-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! I KNEW I couldn't be the only one. Thanks for the shout-out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...