Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hugs and Kisses and Chocolate. Oh, My!


Got any big plans with your sweetie for Valentine's Day? Did you plan the perfect romantic evening? Or are you the guy/girl that picks up the Convenience Store flowers on the way home? Hubby's still in Florida, so it's just me and Baby Girl tonight. Maybe we'll rent a chick flick and order a pizza. Actually, that sounds pretty darn great. Seen any good chick flicks lately? I'm open to suggestions.


Why do we save our expressions of love for one day a year? I was perusing a copy of 1001 Ways to Be Romantic by Gregory J.P. Godek one day at the library, and one of his suggestions was to celebrate your whatever-day anniversary. Well he had done the math for 10 and 25 years, but I had to do it myself for 18 plus the odd days. So I sent a Happy 6,589-days anniversary text. I was thinking romantic. He thought I was bored! LOL. Still makes me giggle.







Have you seen Google's doodle today? It's stinkin' adorable! It conveys a powerful anti-consumerism message and a celebration of love in all its forms. Michael Lipman, the doodle's co-animator, completed the project in just three weeks. An animation of this length would normally take nine or ten weeks. Tony Bennett singing Cold, Cold Heart in the background adds just the right touch.





Have a fantastic day.

Lots of love,
Angela
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...