Monday, April 23, 2012

It's World Book Night!

The day is finally here. World Book Night US is TONIGHT! 1 million books will be given away all across the country. I'm so excited.

Baby Girl and I picked up my box of books from our local Barnes and Noble on Friday. I get to pass out twenty copies of The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. As you can see, it was a cold and gloomy day.


But being in a bookstore makes everything all better :)


Baby Girl was checking out the latest Nook when we got there, so I thought I'd get a photo. She exhibited the behavior she inherited from her Father AGAIN! Little stinker...


While she was giggling about her brattiness, I was able to snap another one. Sans tongue sticking out. Much better.


I had a blast. We hung out, drank coffee, browsed, and at times acted silly.
And to top it all off, I left with a box of brand new books that I get to hand out tonight. Can you think of anything better?

The cashier who handed me my books told me to have fun...how could I not? He had to agree that World Book Night is the BEST THING EVER!!

Talk to you soon. Have a fantastic week,
Angela
 
 
 
 



2 comments:

  1. It does sound like a lot of fun! Looks like a great Bookshop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barbara,
      It was great fun. This particular Barnes and Noble has the BEST comfy reading chairs. It's like they give your whole body a hug when you sit in them. Thanks so much for coming by for the visit.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...