Children's book bloggers, Alex, over at The Children's War and Barbara, over at March House Books have both nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. Two nominations in one week! And I am ever grateful. It makes my heart all warm and fuzzy to know that people have noticed, and perhaps like, the fruits of my labor here on the blog.
I must sincerely apologize for my delay in acknowledging and writing this post. I pray that the ladies don't change their minds about bestowing this honor on me.
Now for the fun part that comes with this honor. I get to tell you seven random things about me...
7. Yep. That about sums it up for me. I love to garden. My fingernails look terrible all summer long, but I don't mind one bit. I was able to can quite a lot from my garden this year, and it felt terrific to know that we will have flavorful vegetables that I painstakingly nursed through the drought this summer, to eat this winter.
Now to nominate 15 other blogs to keep the Lovely Blog Award love flowing throughout the blogosphere. Man, only 15. There are so many blogs that I love. Here are my choices. In no particular order :)
A Room With Books
Books, Biscuits, and Tea
The Culture Enthusiast
Tales of Whimsy
Fabbity Fab Book Reviews
Bending the Spine
My Life. One Story at a Time.
A Midsummer Night's Read
On the Wings of Books
Amy's Book Den
Books, Babies, and Beyond
Auntie Spinelli Reads
Yes. I know there are 16. I couldn't help myself *hangs head in shame*. Visit them all, you won't be disappointed. If you want to check out all of the blogs I think are fantastic, here are the blogs I follow (so far).
So here is how the award works:
- Include the award graphic in your post
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you
- Share seven random facts about yourself
- Spread the love! Pass the award onto fifteen other bloggers. Make sure to contact and congratulate them!
Again, a wholehearted "thank you" from the bottom of my heart to Alex and Barbara. You guys are the greatest!
What is YOUR favorite book site (excluding your own)?
Leave a link to yours and your fave in the comments so we can all check them out and find new terrific blogs to follow. Thank you in advance for sharing :)
Happy reading and talk to you soon,