|Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish|
1. I think it would be fun to watch the perfectly coiffed Jackie Collins on Dirty Jobs.
2. Hubby figured Survivor would be a breeze for Mark Twain.
3. He also thought it would be fantastic to see Stephen King on Fear Factor. I wonder if anything DOES scare him?
4. I'd like to see Janet Evanovich on Dog the Bounty Hunter. I don't how much research she's done on bounty hunting, but I still think it would be pretty fun to watch.
5. Suzanne Collins on Survivor.
6. JK Rowling on The Apprentice. Who knew writing children's books would garner almost as much as real estate? According to Forbes richest celebrities 2012, Donald Trump comes in at $2.9 billion and JK comes in just under him at $1 billion. And these figures came out before the final launch of Pottermore and the availability of Harry Potter ebooks. I'm sure the gap will narrow.
7. Truman Capote could have used some Dr. Phil.
8. I suggested Stephanie Meyer on the Dog Whisperer. Baby Girl thought more along the lines of America's Next Top Model for her.
9. Jane Austen and the Bronte sisters on The Bachelor. Which one of the ladies would the Hottie of the season choose?
10. Finally, John Steinbeck on The Kardashians. The guy wrote about living through the Great Depression. I'm pretty sure he'd be pretty flabbergasted witnessing the gobs of money that goes through that family's hands.
There's my list. I'd love to hear who you're thinking for what show.
Talk to you soon.