Monday, December 17, 2012

My Prayers for Newtown, CT

 
My heart is breaking for the families of Newtown, CT. I can't even imagine the pain that the parents who have lost their children are feeling. The Christmas gifts so thoughtfully and lovingly purchased that will never be opened by the intended recipients.


Names and ages of the 26 people gunned down at a Connecticut elementary school Friday in the second-deadliest school shooting in U.S. history: My deepest sympathies and prayers go out to the community and families. May God ease their pain.
Charlotte Bacon, 6

Daniel Barden, 7

Rachel Davino, 29

Olivia Engel, 6

Josephine Gay, 7

Ana Marquez-Greene, 6

Dylan Hockley, 6

Dawn Hochsprung, 47

Madeleine Hsu, 6

Catherine Hubbard, 6

Chase Kowalski, 7

Jesse Lewis, 6

James Mattioli, 6

Grace McDonnell, 7

Anne Marie Murphy, 52

Emilie Parker, 6

Jack Pinto, 6

Noah Pozner, 6

Caroline Previdi, 6

Jessica Rekos, 6

Avielle Richman, 6

Lauren Rousseau, 30

Mary Sherlach, 56

Victoria Soto,27

Benjamin Wheeler, 6

Allison Wyatt, 6

Source: Connecticut State Police

You can read a little bit about  some of those whose young lives were cut far to short from the Associated Press.

My tears are dripping from my face faster than I can type as I read the coverage from the Huffington Post of the funerals for Noah Pozner and Jack Pinto that were held today.


Dear Lord please grant comfort and peace to those mourning such a terrible loss. Amen.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...