Sunday, June 17, 2012

Hey Padre, This is for You!

I love you so stinkin' much, Dad.
Life Lessons

You may have thought I didn't see,
Or that I hadn't heard,
Life lessons that you taught to me,
But I got every word.

Perhaps you thought I missed it all,
And that we'd grow apart,
But Dad, I picked up everything,
It's written on my heart.

Without you, Dad, I wouldn't be
The woman I am today;
You built a strong foundation
No one can take away.

I've grown up with your values,
And I'm very glad I did;
So here's to you, dear father,
From your forever grateful kid.

By Joanna Fuchs
 Love,
Ang
 
 
 
 



2 comments:

  1. I wish my dad was still alive so that I could have printed this for him. Lovely words, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barbara. It's always so great to see you. My heart aches for you.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...