Friday, July 1, 2011

Angie Harmon on Work and Family

I was paging through the June issue of Good Housekeeping this morning with my coffee (I know, but it's only the 1st of July). The issue featured Angie Harmon, and the interview was a great read. Angie (I feel like I can call her that. She sounds THAT down-to-earth.) talked about her working in LA on the hit TNT show, Rizzoli and Isles while her hubby and kids live in North Carolina. What I really found fascinating is her deep-rooted faith in God. 
"As a mother, I can't be close enough to God. I am always praying for protection," says Harmon, who loves The Power of a Praying Parent series by Stormie Omartian.
She talked about how her time off was all about family time: quality time with the kids and keeping her marriage spicy. You can read the entire article here.

Happy reading,
Angela 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...