Thursday, February 23, 2012

JK Rowling to Write First Novel for Adults

J.K. Rowling has signed a deal for her next book! We don't know much detail, except that it will be a novel for adults and much different from her famous Harry Potter novels. Little, Brown Book Group will publish the work.

The title, date of release and more details will be announced later in the year.

She said in the press release:
"Although I've enjoyed writing it every bit as much, my next book will be very different to the Harry Potter series, which has been published so brilliantly by Bloomsbury and my other publishers around the world. The freedom to explore new territory is a gift that Harry's success has brought me, and with that new territory it seemed a logical progression to have a new publisher. I am delighted to have a second publishing home in Little, Brown, and a publishing team that will be a great partner in this new phase of my writing life."
It will be interesting to see in which direction her writing will take.

Happy reading,
Angela
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...