Thursday, March 29, 2012

Attention Book Bloggers: Enter to Win Paid Trip to BookExpo America (BEA)

The Association of American Publishers members and Goodreads have teamed up for the Independent Book Blogger Awards.

Four bloggers will win a trip to BEA including free airfare, hotel accommodations, and a pass to the three-day event! Check out all the exciting happenings planned for this year's BookExpo that will be held June 4-7 in NEW YORK CITY!!! What a fantastic opportunity (really want to use another exclamation point, but I think I've reached my quota).

A few contest details:
  • open to US-based book bloggers who are at least 18
  • at least 75% book-related posts from February 1, 2011 through February 1, 2012
  • blog can't be affiliated with and not compensated by any commercial or academic publication
  • four categories for submission: adult fiction, adult non-fiction, children's/young adult, and industry news
  • bloggers can submit five examples of their best work. Entries will be judged on writing, analysis, design and presentation, and reader impact.
I started this blog at the end of May so I'm not eligible to participate, but it's a great opportunity that I'll be looking forward to participating in next year.

I wish everyone that chooses to submit their work the very best of luck! PLEASE, oh pretty please, keep me posted in the comments.

Talk to you soon,
Angela

Click here for all the juicy contest details.
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...